Starting Dec 2019
The River School of Homeopathy
The River School is dedicated to producing a new generation of Homeopaths equipped to meet the needs of the rapidly changing society of the 21st century.
Nowadays we are faced with many new challenges to health including modern medicine, climate change, pollution, radiation and multi -dimensional lifestyles. We imbue our Homeopaths with the wisdom and intelligence, as well as an integrated approach to health. Teaching the philosophy and materia medica of homeopathy, alongside the importance of diet, nutritional supplements, posture, spinal alignment, lifestyle and much more. We will have lots of clinical practise and will be examined, not by tests, but through your case studies.
The course is also very much about self healing so that we develop our own innate wisdom, intuition and compassion. We become comfortable with our feminine gifts that truly give us the inner guidance and faith in ourselves to be confident practitioners.
The course will lead to accreditation as a registered homeopath.
- Opening weekend for the Practitioner training course on 6th December 2019 10:00 am
- Practitioner training – Year 1 on 24th January 2020
- Practitioner training – Year 1 on 28th February 2020
- Practitioner training weekend – Year 1 on 3rd April 2020
- Practitioner training – Year 1 on 8th May 2020
- Practitioner training – Year 1 on 12th June 2020
- Practitioner training – Year 1 on 10th July 2020
Aims and Vision
At the River School of Homeopathy, we provide a dynamic 360-degree Homeopathic training that is truly holistic.
Courses & cpd
Our residential training allows you to immerse yourself in an empowering, safe and dynamic learning environment. Try our taster weekend and find out more.
Who We Are
Maggie Dixon, Sian Moss and Helen Johnson, all qualified practitioners in Homeopathy and Holistic Medicine.
Register here – we offer a choice of courses and ways to pay.